Activated Investments That Matter
Neither the markets nor capital alone can solve the problems low-income communities face
Investing can be an expression of values, and can reflect an effort to align financial resources with those values.
We focus on the areas where your investments can have the most impact. The following four frameworks have been summarized as an example of how we think about these themes:
- Activate Your Credit
- Rent to Own (fractional) Ownership
- Unleashing Entrepreneurship
- Activated Life, 501c3 status
- Addressing social isolation, anxiety, depression and addiction
- Food Sustainability
- Job Creation
- Promote Diversity
- Mentorship Programs
- Building reuse rather than new construction
- Use of energy efficient materials and appliances
The number of buildings in the world is going to double by 2060.
＂We are going to build a new New York City every month for the next 40 years.＂ -Bill Gates
Featured Community Transformations:
As a firm, we are committed to “walking our talk,” and we look for innovative ways to incorporate the sustainable practices we seek in our investments into our own company culture.
- Carbon Neutrality
- Composting & Recycling
- Employee Ownership
- Diversity as a Minority-led firm
- Responsbile Purchasing
- Charitability Giving
- Employee volunteerism
- Community Service
ACTIVATED RETURNS. CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.